Are you a skilled and passionate Design Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Developer Design Engineer Front Trim to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
At the Art Exterior Front and Rear, we believe that being curious and truly committed to understanding people is the key to future success. We are people who care about other people, working together to create new technologies and innovations for safe, sustainable and convenient mobility.
Want to join us at Art Exterior and Rear in the Front trim Group?
What´s in it for you
As a developer with focus on Design engineer you are a member of an agile team with the ownership and responsibility for development and maintenance of the product.
We put trust in the team and strive to build knowledge and experience to make an empowered team that drive development and take needed decisions within the team.
We truly believe in people and that everyone possesses unique strengths. We offer the possibility to grow and develop within an area that offers a very exciting future in a continuously growing field, where you have a direct influence on customer satisfaction and the sustainability of our products.
Who we are
The Art Exterior Rear and Front within P&Q are responsible for the whole process of designing and developing Exterior Front and Rear with build to print. The Art Exterior Trim consists of six groups with around 150 team members.
The Front Trim teams are responsible for development components such as frunk, plenum, NVH panels, under body panels, heat shields and absorbers.
As a developer you will be designing the components as build to print and it could also be combined with being the design leader in the project fulfilling technical, financial and timing targets.
The work is conducted in an international environment in close co-operation with other departments such as procurement, manufacturing, different attribute areas, our factories, as well as external suppliers.
You will have support from your agile team including Scrum master, Product Owner and Team Manager.
We are searching for competence and experience in designing and development of interior and exterior components with focus on plastic injection moulding and composites materials.
- Good knowledge in designing plastic and composites materials.
- Knowledge in interior, exterior components, plastic moulding, surface finish, customer use etc.
- Master of Science alt. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent competence through other education and /or professional experience.
- Technical interest and knowledge
- Knowledge of stable modelling and CAD Advance is advantageous
- You should be able to propose design solutions that best fulfil all requirements for the system/component in regards of Time, Technique and Cost.
- You should see the complexity and the technical problems as a challenge and be able to suggest solutions.
- You take responsibility for the team's and your commitments. You enjoy getting the chance to initiate and drive tasks towards the team’s targets.
- Driver license level B
Software & IT skills
- Good knowledge in TCe & Catia V5 incl 3DPMI
- Good knowledge in English, both written and spoken
- You have good communication skill and enjoys being in contact with a lot of people.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.