Are you a skilled and passionate Digital Modeler? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a Digital Modeler to work with one of our clients within the Automotive industry. We are looking for a new digital modeler consultant. A patient and devoted concept digital modeler who finds the excitement and challenge in modelling complex shapes to harmonic perfection. If you are the right person, we offer you a dynamic job opportunity in our cross carline team were the surface designers, industrial designers and studio engineers together develop the cars of the future.
- Create exterior and interior surface models with the aid of the Design department's DSM modeling tools.
- Time planning of DSM assignment
- Together with Designer and Studio Engineer, take responsibility for the inclusion of the correct start parameters in the proposal
- Deliver surface models within the agreed time frame and to safeguard the quality of the proposal.
- Act as Mentor Be able to act as DML (Digital Model Leader)
- Lead working groups and take own responsibility
- University Degree or equally experience
- Minimum 10 years experience of surface modelling in Alias, "deliver excellence in execution"
- Polygon modelling skills are a bonus
- Spoken and written English
Software & IT skills
- 10 years experience of surface modelling in Alias
- To be able to work in a group and take own responsibility
- Have leadership skills
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected due to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.