Are you a skilled and passionate UI/UX Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a UI/UX Designer to work with one of our clients within the Automotive industry. In this role, you are responsible of designing market-leading User Experiences in HMI systems for the Client. Considering the whole scope of UX in HMI you are to challenge and innovate the way our users interact with the car’s interaction points. You will work within the HMI Design department, a true cross-functional team
where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity, and drive are highly valued.
• Create UX concepts for the HMI system based on the customers’ expectations and brand values.
• Drive for exploring new ways of interacting with the interior/exterior of the car and the system.
• Conceptualize your ideas in deliverable material.
• Create compelling sketches that showcase your concept
• Take an idea from the sketch phase to wireframes to prototype, specifying the interaction concept.
• Manage and keep track of implementation plans and Design deadlines.
• Perform tests and validating user clinics of your concept
• Help making the HMI Design departments vision as clear and tangible as possible
• Help merge the HMI Design process with the rest of the Design areas.
• Be a UX evangelist at all moment
- B.Sc. Interaction design, Industrial or transportation design or a Master’s degree in any of the previously mentioned educations
- Relevant working experience within UX/UI
- Good knowledge of the HMI design process and best-practices
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills.
- Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management.
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian and European culture
- Automotive experience is an advantage.
- English (spoken and written)
- Driver’s license
Software & IT skills
- Sketch, Photoshop, Principle and VRED
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected due to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.