We are working on a next generation car platform for one of the most well-known european car brands. We are fully responsible for design and implementation for several key system components.
- Evidence of working in safety-critical project with requirement-driven development (3 year +)
- Solid knowledge of the testing theory, HIL/MIL/SIL testing methodologies and tools
- Experience of test plan, test strategy, test cases and scripts development, and writing test documentation as well
- English both spoken and written; Good communication skills
- Test Automation (Python, Robot Framework)
Keen interest in test techniques used in modern sw development as well as a passion for creating a stable test environment and supporting our developers to accelerate in testing. Like solving problems together with and through others. We expect you have experience from working as a system tester in a modern SW development environment with a highly automated test framework and continuous integration. To be successful in this job we also believe that you have experience from doing in-depth troubleshooting on both the product and the test framework. You shall also enjoy supporting and educating others in using, updating and troubleshooting our tests. You need to have a basic understanding of requirement handling and an interest to work with, and learn how to, prove that our product meet safety standards and reliability requirements. Competence in Python scripting, Robot framework, C/C++ and functional safety/ISO26262 we consider meriting.
Together with your Team you will be developing base test case scenario for the other teams to build upon. The team will also have the lead in none functional requirement testing and secure our final stage of testing, proving quality and compliance to safety regulations. You will be supporting the development teams in way of using your base test scenario as well as providing guidelines for our test framework. How we test will be a key enabler for increasing the speed and quality of the software deliveries in the ever more complex software environment of a modern car so you will also work close to our test architect to identify ideas for improvement of our test flow.
You will as all our teams also participate in requirement definition and documentation in test records.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)763269901
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.