Are you a skilled and passionate Senior Visualization Artist? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a Senior Visualization Artist to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
As 3dsMax/VRay Visualization Artist you will work collaboratively as a part of the design team. You will work across projects and play an important part of a team that is producing marketing level CGI material for review purposes and for marketing purposes.
- Strong portfolio based on your own work with 3dsMax/VRay.
- Strong knowledge of Composition and lighting
- Experience in postproduction and grading
- Proven track record / CV with references
- Experience from automotive visualization appreciated
- Experience from architecture visualization is a plus
- Be receptive to learning new tools and exchanging knowledge
- Understanding of PBR materials.
- To have the ability to produce very high visual quality CGI
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Experience working with Animations
- Modeling and texturing of environment
- Game engines
- Experience or interest in Photography
Software & IT skills
3dsMax/VRay & Adobe CC is a must
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.