GlobalLogic is a digital product engineering company with Global HQ in San Jose, California and 19+ thousands of employees in 14 countries and is now expanding its presence in Sweden.
We’re currently looking for talented engineers who will help strengthen our team in Sweden and deliver high-quality IT solutions to our customers in the Automotive and Telecom industry.
GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite Software engineer to an Automotive project in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
- B.S in Computer Science or M.S in Computer Engineering or similar qualifications from an accredited university
- Strong background of system design, implementation, testing and maintenance (UML, C/C++14, Gtest/Gmock, CMake/Make, gdb)
- Experience with industry standard requirements and agile development tools such as JIRA, Git/gerrit, Confluence
- Experience in working with cross functional teams
- Practical debugging skills (gdb and remote debugging)
- Creativity in your design, ability to build stuff with your hands and good communication skills
- Experience in Embedded software development in Automotive domain (Linux, QNX)
- Experience in socket networking (CAN, TCP, UDP)
Will be a plus:
- Experience in fault detection, fault handling and automotive diagnostics
- Diagnostic architecture background
- Common understanding of ISO 26262
- Experience creating safety-critical software (ISO 26262, ASIL B)
- Test automation experience using Python/Robot Framework
- Experience with Automotive standards
- CAN, Python
- Design and implementation of diagnostic functions in a new scalable automotive platform
- Work with cross-functional teams to derive requirements given by use cases and feature listings
- Utilize diagnostic services (UDS) on Ethernet, CAN and LIN for fault reporting, diagnostic data communication and diagnostic routines
- Take part and assist in developing test cases to verify and validate diagnostic functions on ECU integration and system integration level
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)763269901
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.