GlobalLogic is a digital product engineering company with Global HQ in San Jose, California and 19+ thousands of employees in 14 countries and is now expanding its presence in Sweden. We are looking for a DSP developer to join our customer onsite in Gothenburg.
- Advanced development together with Customer HQ regarding Audio System development including DSP algorithms.
- Deployment and optimization of algorithms on target HW (DSP).
- Some international travel within Europe as well as Japan may be required if the project situation requires it.
The DSP Software Developer will be part of a team that is developing cutting edge audio algorithms. The DSP software developer is in this team responsible for the deployment of the algorithms on target hardware and will work with colleagues that are experts in algorithm development, Sound System tuning, amplifier technology and acoustics.
- Graduate in Software/Electrical/Electronics/Acoustic Engineering
- 5 years experience of DSP software development
- Experience in implementing audio algorithms on HW from ADI Shark DSP platform using Visual Audio, Sigma Studio or AudioWeaver
- Optimizing time critical systems
- FIR filter development
- Knowlege in Matlab / Simulink
- Audio signal algorithm development including Virtual room sound processing
- Knowledge and experience in Audio System engineering, tuning and listening skills both in Theoretical and Practical field.
- Able to create prototypes to incorporate in Demo cars.
- Good communication skills
- Must be fully conversant in English
- Able to work with initiative and independently.
- Able to communicate with customers professionally and assertively when required.
- Eager to learn and develop within the company.
- Able to present a professional image at all times.
- Willing to take full ownership of issues and be persistent in the resolution.
- Will be flexible in the role to remain focused on customer satisfaction.
- Able to work well in a team.
- Will have a close attention to detail and accurate working.
- Self-Motivated for personal development.
We also expect you to be:
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)763269901
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.