Are you a skilled and passionate and looking for a new challenge in automotive Design Styling in Sweden? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are always in need of sub-consultants and permanent staff now and in the future to work at our clients within the Automotive Design Styling industry based in Sweden.
So, if you are are considering Sweden as you next destination. Then please click on this video call link below to discuss your thoughts and the possibilities within the Swedish automotive design styling area.
This link is live between 12:00 and 4:00 every Wednesday.
Alternatively, please apply directly with your CV and portfolio (where applicable) in work format to this add.
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities.
- Excellent English skills.
- EU candidate.
- 6 years plus automotive design styling experience.
Software & IT skills
- Studio Engineering: TcE, Catia V5
- Digital Modelling: Alias, Icem
- Designers: Alias, Photoshop, VRED...etc
- Visaulisation: Vray / 3dsMax, After effects, NUKE, Unreal ..etc
- Project manager: long experience within design Styling Dept.
- Fluent in English. Spoken and written.
- Excellent team player, resourceful, organized and mindful of time management.
- Very good communication skills. Ability to work in a sometimes stressful and demanding environment.
- Very important is that you have the ability to interact well and has a personality that fits into our small, highly motivated, multi-functional team.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.