Due to intensive growth, GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the Senior Software Engineer.
The project aim is to optimize and extend the Automotive Solution with new features . Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA, and development is targeted at an Automotive Solution that will be deployed in newest cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation.
At our project we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture for the next level of Infotainment system.
- Developing SW to bring-up the multiprocessor HW boards for the next level of Infotainment system.
- Working with debugging and configuring processors in complex systems.
- Developing BSW modules in compliance with Safety regulations.
- 5+ years in SW development
- C and C++ development experience;
- QNX experience
- Kernel space Linux Development experience
- Experience in embedded development;
- Knowledge in Networking
- Good knowledge in VCS (Primary GIT/Gerrit/Repo)
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Good communication skills (ability to communicate with customer, make presentation of the archived results, Discuss Requirements architecture)
Will be a plus:
- Python development experience
- Experience with SoCs (e.g. Intel, Qualcom)
- Experience in Automotive development
- Functional safety experience (ASIL B)
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and team building activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!