GlobalLogic is a digital product engineering company with Global HQ in San Jose, California and 19+ thousands of employees in 14 countries and is now expanding its presence in Sweden.
We’re currently looking for talented engineers who will help strengthen our team in Sweden and deliver high-quality IT solutions to our customers in the Automotive and Telecom industry.
Job Description / Required skills:
- Strong competence and experience in software development: C++/Erlang
- A person with lots of previous experience of programming and a personality with big interest in taking on and learning a new language
- Cloud – Kubernetes, Docker, Helm, CNCF 3PP’S
- Networking – UDP/TCP/IP, Wireshark, troubleshooting
- Linux – Comfortable to work within a networked Linux host, for both development and troubleshooting
- Test – Developers share the teams responsibility to deliver tested code. A good knowledge in this area is needed.
- Knowledge and experience from Agile/Scrum methodology
- Excellent team-collaboration skills with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Knowledge of Software craftmanship and tools e.g. GIT and Gerrit
- Proficiency in English
- Innovation mindset and the skills needed to adapt and respond to change
- A quality mindset, continuously improving both products and processes
- FOSS – Experience and development is an advantage
- Collaborate with client’s team lead, subject matter experts, developers and local team in Lindholmen
- Perform product development activities
- Basic/Unit test
- Functional requirement conformance verification
- Non-functional requirements verification
- Product performance verification & validation
In Globallogic we have a Lab that works for big world-wide telecom company since 2002.
Client is the Company is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use company's equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through company's networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, they are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. We apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.