Are you a skilled and passionate Senior Studio Engineer CMF? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a Senior Studio Engineer CMF to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
• Be the main contact person for CMF SE in projects.
- Receive and handle project-related questions/requests.
- Delegate design-technical issues to concerned specialist designer/CMF SE.
- Report design technical- and timing issues in the material development to project.
• Arrange and lead weekly meetings CMF/VQM team including engineering.
• Participate in project-related meetings.
• Handle, prepare and release CMD documents (Colour and Material Definition)
• Communicate- and document handshake for supplier selections, create supplier list.
• Act as design CMF representatives in forums outside the design department regarding project-related questions.
• Monitor CMF project budget, property plan and Time plan.
• Senior level of Vehicle engineering knowledge.
• Understanding of product development process.
• Technical university or equivalent experience from the automotive industry is required.
• Understanding of the design processes.
• Color and material knowledge.
• Fluent in English, both speaking and written.
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Highly effective, structured, flexible and productive.
• Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture, is an advantage.
Software & IT skills
- Alias and Photoshop is a must
- Experience of VRED, InDesign and Catia is an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and team lead/work abilities
- Positive attitude and flexible mindset.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected due to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.