Are you a skilled and passionate Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring Designers to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. Your tasks will be to:
- Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project prerequisites in assigned programs.
- Produce creative and detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
- Develop concepts, which are translated into physical solutions and prototypes in cooperation with CMF Specialists and our in-house trim shop.
- Create Colour, Material, Finish definition documents and safeguard CMF releases.
- Prepare presentations and showcase materials for design reviews. Main focus is to be able to visualize concepts digitally (in Photoshop, VRED, VR), with support from our visualization team.
- Attend in project and engineering meetings, representing CMF.
- Work closely and interact with both internal as well external stakeholders.
- Liaise with Marketing team in China.
- Min. bachelor’s degree within Industrial Design, Transportation Design or Fine Arts.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience from automotive/transportation design. Experience working in other design related industries is an advantage.
- Deep knowledge in design process and methodology as well CMF development.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Understanding of complete car development process.
- Strong communicator with good presentation skills, both verbally and visually.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite & VRED with ability to visualize and communicate ideas effectively in 2D and 3D.
- Strong drive, independent and confident as well as a good team player.
- Structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills.
- Flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances. Entrepreneurial mindset.
Software & IT skills
- Adobe Creative Suite and VRED.
- Additional advantage if you possess skills in e.g., Alias, Rhino, Grasshopper, Keyshot, Substance.
- Be able to travel to China, visiting factories approx. 2-4 times/year, once travel restrictions are lifted.
- Driven (a doer) with a “can-do-attitude”, flexible and pragmatic as well a team player.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected due to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.