Are you a skilled and passionate Exterior Studio Engineer ? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Exterior Studio Engineer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry in Sweden.
• Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
• Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
• Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
• Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering
• Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
• Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
• Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issues
• Arbitrate, drive, and document agreements between engineering and design
• Help setting up design clay models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
• Technical university or equivalent, +10 years solid working experience from the automotive industry is required.
• Complete vehicle engineering knowledge
• Complete understanding of vehicle development process
• Extensive automotive product concept and component engineering experience on Aesthetic sensitive areas.
• An understanding of the engineering and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
• A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements and lead times.
• Ability to work individually as well as in cross-functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
• Highly effective and productive
• Excellent English skills
• Ability to travel to China on occasion
Software & IT skills
- Catia V5
- Team Center Automotive
- MS Office
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.