Are you a skilled and passionate Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a Senior Designer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. At this position you will:
- Create and deliver complete design proposals according to design brief and project constraints in assigned programs.
- Produce creative detailed design solutions fulfilling complex technical criteria.
- Prepare presentation material for reviews.
- Participate in exterior design reviews.
- Attend to project and engineering meetings.
- Work with and guide computer and clay modelling teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in car design
- fluent English, spoken and written
- good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Alias, VRED, Blender, Photoshop or equivalent image processing software
- University degree in transportation design
Strong drive, communicative with good presentation skills, independent and confident as well as a good team worker, structured, methodical and analytical with good planning skills, flexible and able to work under constrained time schedules and frequently revised circumstances.
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.