Are you a skilled and passionate UX Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a UX Designer to work for one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- Deliver key design artifacts such as user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and pain-points, serving as an expert for your product team and develop ideas for new and enhanced features.
- Communicating designs, ideas, and rationale with your team using data and customer insights.
- Collaborate with other designers and ensure a seamless customer experience across Client’s digital landscape.
- Be an internal thought-leader on user experience best practices and trends.
- You’ve been designing for 6+ years for a consumer-focused tech company, so you understand what it takes to create elegant, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You are a versatile designer who uses a full range of skills—product design, interaction design, and visual design — to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
- You’re a strong communicator. Who can inspire teams towards action and empathy for the user.
- You are a strong collaborator, who can work with not only design parterns, but many other stakeholders from marketing to engineering.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. Constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback. Whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
- Photoshop (advanced level)
Please provide your portfolio of work as part of your application
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.