Are you a skilled and passionate Developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
This is a Prospective Opening. Original position is filled.
We are looking for a Developer to work at our clients within the Automotive industry. The industry and the world around it is changing rapidly and our clients are looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities and challenges it brings.
The positions are perfect for someone who are delivery focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
Our focus is on the two most rapid growing areas, Infotainment with connected cars, apps etc. all with UX focus. Also the ADAS domain with the strategy to develop safe and autonomous cars. We hope that you share our interest.
- More than 2 years of experience as Software developer in C++
- Experience with version control, build, deploy on embedded targets
- Experience and understanding in Agile development methodology principles (e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Lean, Kanban)
- Experience from real-time systems
- Experience with test driven development and test automation
- Low level programming, BSP, drivers etc. is a plus
- Experience of GUI design and testing
- Experience with Safety Critical standards
- Experience from IT security
- Experience from backend and Cloud
- Good communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work with other skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing on a daily basis in a result oriented way
Location of work: Gothenburg Type: Permanent 100%
Mainly open for candidates with a EU work permit
This is a prospective opening. This opening may not be directly related to an active vacancy.
Applying to a prospective opening means that you will be among the first to be considered for upcoming positions within the scope of this opening.
We greatly appreciate your interest in joining GlobalLogic!
About GlobalLogic - what we offer you to be a part of!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.