Are you a skilled and passionate Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
This is a Prospective Opening. Original position is filled.
We are hiring a System Designer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. This position can also be called Function owner or Product Owner for Advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) functions.
As a System Designer, you will work in a team to secure that the function is implemented as defined and in set deadline. You will be the expert and "go-to"-person for this function. It is also important to understand the end user experience.
- M.Sc. Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Experience of Railway, Avionics, Medical, Nuclear, Automotive or other safetyindustry
- 3+ years of experience in system/function engineering
- 3+ years of working with requirements in a structured way
- Comfortable in pushing the boundaries of what is possible to define new features and services
- Experience of communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers
- Cultural awareness, especially Asian – European culture
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in ISO 26262
- Experience of automotive engineering
- Experience with software architecture considerations and software development method
- Experience from working with agile methods
- Structured but able to work in a dynamic environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong self reliance
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Traveling will be needed (approx. 3-5 per year).
Location of work: Gothenburg
Type: Permanent 100%
Mainly open for candidates with a EU work permit
This is a prospective opening. This opening may not be directly related to an active vacancy.
Applying to a prospective opening means that you will be among the first to be considered for upcoming positions within the scope of this opening.
We greatly appreciate your interest in joining GlobalLogic!
About GlobalLogic - what we offer you to be a part of!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.