GlobalLogic Sweden would like to invite a Senior Android Platform Developer to join our clients for Automotive projects in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars.
- Strong background of software development in C++ and/or Java
- Experience in Android stack
- Experience from working in a Linux environment, preferably on a QNX Real-time system
- Experience in developing automated unit or integration test in C++/Java or Python.
- Experience with tools like JIRA and Confluence, Git and CI toolchains
- Experience using the Android NDK.
- Experience with GNU make or AOSP blueprint.
- Experience in modern app architectural patterns (MVP, MVVM, layered architecture, refactoring)
- Comfortable with responsibility for the full software development life cycle from conception to deployment; including design, architecture, documentation, implementation as well as verification and validation.
- Experience within Automotive or Infotainment
- Experience in Automotive communication buses, CAN, Flexray, SomeIP, etc
- Experience in software development on QNX platform
- Experience in Qualcomm SoC is highly beneficial
- Driver’s license (B-level)
- Collaborate with UX and stakeholders to define a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Software development in application framework and native layers of Android stack for automotive infotainment system.
- Together with team assume responsibility of implementation of complete feature, from HMI to HAL, including design, architecture, documentation, implementation, verification and validation.
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.