Are you a skilled and passionate Test Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
This is a Prospective Opening. Original position is filled.
We are hiring an Expert in Automated Test Engineering to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. Together in a team you will develop and configure test automation networks and execute stability and performance tests.
The position includes to analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing. Also answer technical issues to resolve and follow up.
- University degree in Mechatronic, Applied Physics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- +10 years experience from setting up automated tests
- +5 years experience in electronic diagnostic systems and fault manager
- +5 years of experience with testing tools and standards such as: CANoe/CANalyzer, UDS, OBD, INCA
- Drivers License (B-level)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Work experience within the automotive industry
- Experience of embedded control systems
- Skills in designing software algorithms
- Work experience from e.g. MATHLAB, LabView, Python and hardware and software test tools
- Experience of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Self managed
- Proactive and reliable
- Positive attitude
- Ability to work effectively as part of an engineering team
- Well organised and a structured approach
Location of work: Gothenburg Type: Permanent 100%
Mainly open for candidates with a EU work permit
This is a prospective opening. This opening may not be directly related to an active vacancy.
Applying to a prospective opening means that you will be among the first to be considered for upcoming positions within the scope of this opening.
We greatly appreciate your interest in joining GlobalLogic!
About GlobalLogic - what we offer you to be a part of!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.