Are you a skilled and passionate Interior Studio Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Interior Studio Engineer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- Helping realizing design themes from sketch into production
- Translating engineering requirements into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
- Managing and documenting agreements between design and engineering within your area
- Being the voice of design, communicating design intents and needs within engineering
- Understand and implement technical input and limitations in the design models
- Document feasibility of design themes and raise critical issue
- Arbitrate and drive compromises between engineering and design
- Help setting up design models regards to standing heights and wheel positions
- Min 10 years Automotive experience with relevant experience
- Very deep complete vehicle engineering knowledge.
- Complete understanding of vehicle development process.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams and being able to take a leading role.
- Technical university or equivalent, solid working experience from the automotive industry is required.
- Extensive automotive product concept and component design experience on Aesthetic sensitive environments.
- An understanding of the design and validation processes for vehicle components and systems.
- A working knowledge of component manufacturing, tooling requirements, and lead times.
- Highly effective and productive
- Leader skills
Software & IT skills
- Very good Catia experience
- MS Office
- Excellent communication skills and team work abilities
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.