Are you a skilled and passionate Android developer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
This is a Prospective Opening. Original position is filled.
We are looking for a Developer to work at our clients within the Automotive industry. The industry is changing rapidly and our clients are looking for you who are motivated and enthusiastic about the possibilities and challenges ahead!
The assignment is perfect for you who are delivery-focused, pro-active and able to work under unclear or rapidly changing conditions.
One of the most rapid growing areas in Automotive is Infotainment and as a System Developer you will develop the software for the Infotainment headunit. You will work with AI, VR, AR, eye-tracking concepts and much more to interact with drivers and passengers.
- +5 years of experience as Software developer using C/C++ in Linux
- +3 years of Embedded systems development experience
- +3 years of Android platform development experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Linux technologies
- Experience and knowledge of writing Bash, Python etc
- Experience with version control, build, deploy on embedded targets
- Experience in system models, design patterns and system architecture of embedded systems
- Experience from real-time systems
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- Experience with test driven development and test automation
- Experience with Safety Critical standards
- Experience from IT security
- Experience from backend and Cloud
- Experience and understanding of Agile development methodology principles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work together with different teams and stakeholders towards common goals
- Analytical skills, ability to change perspective
- Appreciate to work with other skilled professionals
- Ability to accept, promote and drive change and implementation
- Has a structured and analytical way of taking on tasks and performing on a daily basis in a result oriented way
- Travels might be required
Location of work: Gothenburg Type: Permanent 100%
Mainly open for candidates with a EU work permit
This is a prospective opening. This opening may not be directly related to an active vacancy.
Applying to a prospective opening means that you will be among the first to be considered for upcoming positions within the scope of this opening.
We greatly appreciate your interest in joining GlobalLogic!
About GlobalLogic - what we offer you to be a part of!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.