Are you a skilled and passionate CATIA V5 Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are looking for a Senior Catia V5 Engineer with deep knowledge within HPDC (High Pressure Die Casting) that will strengthen our team developing casted Rear Floor Structure using advance surfacing and solid modelling.
Continuous optimization and improvement to balance cost, weight, performance and quality.
Close cooperation with attribute leaders (safety, durability).
Secure interfaces towards adjoining areas/ARTS. Assist in setting targets and subsequent problem solving. Responsible for supporting the development of product functionality while ensuring the production of deliverable products. Cooperation with manufacturing for feasibility of part production and assembly.
Understanding of all demands surrounding design area.
Deliver technical input (TI) to Design and Mechanical integration.
Understand the overall PBART time plan, create/derive a close-range plan and deliver activities from agreed backlog.
• Catia V5 casting (solid) and sheet metal engineering
• Contact with CAE, other R&D members and manufacturing to agree of required progress
• Be responsible to ensure that the technical documentation (3D Model, TCE, 3DPMI) is available at the right level and at the right time Required qualifications and according to backlog.
• Technical education at university level or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge in sheet metal design is and casting (HPDC)
• Knowledge in Catia V5 FEM Analysis is meritorious
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
Software & IT skills
• Catia V5
• Minimum 4 years engineering experience in Catia V5 and TCE
• Positive attitude
• Good decision-making ability
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)703775925
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.