Are you a skilled and passionate Development Engineer Chassis Tuning Components –Body Control? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Development Engineer Chassis Tuning Components –Body Control to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
We are passionate in developing technology that enables our client to fulfil its aggressive targets to be the leader in the areas of Driving Dynamics & Comfort. Now we are looking for a dedicated developer in the area of tuning components such as bushings, springs, anti roll bars and dampers.
Our aim is to be one of the world’s leading developers of vehicle suspension and contribute to Volvos overall vision of providing class leading comfort & driving pleasure. You will work in a highly diverse team with members from different backgrounds and experience and towards a broad variety of external suppliers from various countries. Most of the work will be located in our Gothenburg office but occasional travel to meet suppliers, participate in vehicle builds or complete vehicle verification activities.
- As a tuning components engineer you will mainly work with requirement specification and verification of suspension components & their integration on system level and complete vehicle level. You will work closely together with attribute areas such as Vehicle Dynamics, NVH, Strength & Durability and your work will have a big impact on the end customers experience of our products. You will be part of a cross functional agile team consisting of 8-12 people with a joint responsibility of delivery. Therefore being a team player is of most importance.
We believe you team player comfortable working in a cross-functional team and to lead our international suppliers. You will have to build and maintain a network with expertise across the company to secure correct status in the many aspects of a car environment.
Software & IT skills
Drive and ability to take ownership of a task.
- Experience from design work within the automotive sector & preferably processes
- Knowledge and experience of working with chassis components like springs, spring aids, rollbars, bushings & dampers is a plus.
- Knowledge in Catia V5 and cross functional packaging work.
- Preferred experience and knowledge from Vehicle Dynamics or NVH
Structured way of working, and good documentation skills.
- Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.
- Very good teamplayer
- Good communication skills
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)703775925
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.