Are you a skilled and passionate Interior Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Interior Designer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry. You can propose innovative and world class design solutions which push the future development of Client's Brands, create compelling and appropriate design proposals for concept and production car programs in the form of sketches, renderings and 3D digital models, collaborate cross functionally with all team disciplines, support program timing by delivering high-quality design proposals with speed and efficiency.
- Provide high-quality designs through both 2D and 3D mediums• Support Digital and clay modellers with clear visual and verbal direction in the creation of digital models, physical models and CG renderings
• Work on a broad range of advanced design and production programs
• Presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple media
• Collaborate with studio engineering on design solutions that can be brought to production – challenging what we do to create the best possible design.
• Presenting and communicating design proposals using multiple Medias including PPT, VRED, etc.
• Collaborating cross functionally with all team disciplines
• Support program timing by delivering high quality design proposals with speed and efficiency.
• Collect and provide inspiration for the team – keep up to speed with the market / trends/ competitors
• Cultivate and demonstrate innovation. Inspire and motivate team members with energy to help them develop to their full potential.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Design in transportation / automotive design• Express a high level of creativity through visual communication skills including: manual sketching, digital sketching, digital rendering, clay tape drawing and surface knowledge
• Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal teams
• Advanced knowledge of design quality, themes, proportions and surface execution
• Advanced level or storytelling, organization skills and presentation skills both verbally and in graphic form
• More than 5 years’ experience in the field of automotive design
• Fluent English communication skills
• Periodic travel may be required, including the potential for international travel for full-time employees.
Software & IT skills
- Advanced skills in Maya or Blender polygon modelling
- Alias Automotive Studio, VRed, VR, Photoshop, PPT and other visual medias
- MS Office
PORTFOLIO IS A MUST
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.