Are you a skilled and passionate Interior Designer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Interior Designer to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
- Take a design from the sketch phase to concept modeling in Alias or clay, and through to A-class surfacing.
- Come up with design and engineering solutions that serve the design vision and also fit with
the engineering constraints.
- Work with color and trim design team to create designs that consider the opportunities and limits of the color and trim vision, and work with them to create a unified vision for the designs.
- Work with the Interaction design team to create designs with excellent HMI
- Work with suppliers to achieve the best possible product in terms of craftsmanship, cost, and engineering, while also staying as close to the design vision as possible.
- Collaborate with the fabrication team to complete prototypes when necessary.
- Will report to Chief Designer
- Travels to Asia may be needed (approx. 2-3 per year)
- University degree in transportation design
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in automobile interior design
- Good knowledge of CAD 3D design process and software such as Blender, Photoshop, and VRED
- Very strong sketch ability
- Ability to work on all aspects of Interior design
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills. Ability to understand and analyze requirements from upper management
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills.
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- English, spoken and written
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
Software & IT skills
- MS Office
PORTFOLIO IS A MUST
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.