Are you a skilled and passionate Digital Modeler? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring Digital Modelers to be based in our Swedish facilities in Gothenburg.
You will work with Interior/ Exterior parts in all phases. The work tasks would consist of developing surface models with input from the clients Studio engineer and Designer.
The digital modelers should be able to deliver models not only at a concept level but also with high surface A-class quality and have full understanding for technical input in the late phase of the projects.
You will need to have a minimum of 6 years’ modelling experience.
Skilled in Alias. And some knowledge in CatiaV5.
You will need to deliver digital models on time according to our specific working standards and fulfilling all quality demands and be able to work to the working Methods and standards for automotive Digital Modelling.
- At least 6 years Class A modelling of the exterior
- Ensure that the digital models are built according to specific Standards.
- Able to use Alias and have a working knowledge of Catia V5.
Software & IT skills
- ICEM Surf or Alias Surface
- Structured digital modelling with low math and theoretical intersection
- At least 6 years of class A modelling in the automotive industry
- Good technical understanding with high interest in exterior modeling
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Structured with an eye for details
- Patient with a positive attitude
- Self-driven, result oriented and flexible.
- You will also need good verbal skills in English.
- Excellent rates or permanent package
- Open to permanent candidates or B2B
- Location of work: Gbg Sweden
- Start day: Jan 2022
- Extent: Full time
- Only open to EU candidates
- All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.
Ref: Pol 25