Are you a skilled and passionate Design Engineer for Trim and Glass Development? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring an Design engineer/CAD engineer - Trim & Glass (Vehicle Platform) to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
The Trim & Glass group is a part of the Side & Roof ART within the Vehicle Platform Solution. We are responsible for the development of all glass around the car including trims and cappings, rails, antenna covers and lidar covers.
• You will review and support the development of our products in the projects, optimize the packaging of components and participate at package meetings for resolution of mechanical conflicts and clearances issues.
• Optimize packaging of components towards surrounding environment and defining requirements on surrounding systems / components in order to make the design work as intended.
• Responsible to ensure that the technical documentation (3D Model, TCE, 3DPMI) is available at the right level and at the right time.
Software & IT skills
• Good experience in mechanical engineering
• Experience from working with plastic
• Experience from working with glass is meritorious
• Good experience in CATIA V5
• Experience in Team Center and supporting systems (MIP,
• Experience in 3DPMI and tolerance creation
• Mechanical integration template work
• Part template work
• Contributing to mechanical integration meetings
• Innovative mindset
• Keep a holistic view and conceptual thinking
• Familiar with the agile way of working
• Team player
• Fluent in English (written and spoken)
• Enthusiastic and progressive
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)703775925
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.