Are you a skilled and passionate Concept Virtual Reality Engineer? Are you also "Professional, Flexible & Engaging"? Then you are the right person for us!
We are hiring a Concept Virtual Reality Engineer, to work at one of our clients within the Automotive industry.
• To use your extensive knowledge and experience in area of virtual reality and vehicle development to lead visualization of the geometric integration of vehicle concepts across the development units, product design, and manufacturing.
• To support the delivery of the correct concept maturity at the applicable milestones through visualization and by that secure that project can make proper decisions. • To support both Trim and Car Final (TCF) also called C-shop and Packaging department.
• Conducting concept studies by creating and lead Virtual Reality Review Sessions.
• Lead, organize and Perform Virtual C shop builds by using IPS as a main tool
• Create studies, support packaging and TCF engineers in solving specific Vehicle integration and manufacturing issues.
• By using Virtual Reality ensure that all package issues influencing vehicle concepts are balanced and solved, taking a leading role in generating proposals and contributing to issue resolution.
• Performing applicable competitor benchmark analysis and comparison to proposed solutions.
• Management of applicable working level forums, reporting status to the Concept team leader and supporting the product development plan deliverables.
• Reports to Vehicle Concept Leader
To be achieved via
• Using IPS, Team Center VisMockUp and Catia
• Using Autodesk VRED Pro to develop suitable VR models is a merit
• Using UNREAL and/or BLENDER for Virtual Reality modelling in area of Automotive is a merit
VR expertise and experience preferably in combination with experience from automotive engineering, gaming or similar is important
• Producing VR studies, movies, animations and visualize and demonstrate vehicle focus topics
• Producing reports to highlight concept/packaging issues and resolution status.
• Prioritising and managing personal workload to ensure packaging objectives and timing are met.
• Merit: OEM experience in a vehicle concept / advanced engineering role
• Good knowledge of written and spoken English
• BEng/MEng in engineering
Software & IT skills
- Good knowledge of VR tools: Autodesk VRED PRO, Unreal, Blender is merit
- IPS expertise is curtail
- Good working knowledge of PC tools e.g. Power Point, Word & Excel
The following attributes are required:
• Creative and able to offer ideas and solutions freely
• Flexible, committed, and motivated to work on more than one vehicle area and manage more than one vehicle system at a time.
• Good organizational and prioritizing skills
Open to Sub-contract and permanent candidates
Location of work: Gothenburg
Start day: ASAP
Extent: Full time starting with a six month probation period
Only open to EU candidates
All other candidates will be rejected do to workload
For more information contact:
Tel: 00 46 (0)704 229303
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 11,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.